Each month here at We Are DFW, we put together monthly lists to help guide you into finding new adventures and things to do across the metroplex.
JUNE To Do List in DFW
1. Grab a book and read outside Whether you read in your backyard or one of our fabulous parks, our libraries across Plano, Dallas, McKinney, Denton, Allen, University Park and more will fill all your reading needs. Libraries happen to be one of my favorite places and come to think of it are the ORIGINAL sharing economy.
2. Relax on a fun pool float because recharging on a 🦄 unicorn is a must! 😂
3. Indulge in the decade’s most popular food trends – avocado toast. Its fresh, delicious and summery!
4. Summer = Ice Cream. Have you been to one of these that I mentioned in the magazine?
5. Adventure on the DART Rail. Go uncover everything in the metroplex by way of the rail system.
6. Take your fur baby out to a Dog Park
7. Take a Staycation
8. Enjoy an outdoor concert with your family or friends (mentioned one here)
9. Dust off that BBQ and get grilling you can grab some meat at Local Yocal, Hamm’s in Downtown McKinney or take the family out to one of these spots.
Have a wonderful month! Check off those outdoorsy activities before the HEAT settles in here ☀️
[peruse the NEW magazine, click on full screen option in the bottom right corner and flip through then share] ⬇️
This article contains some affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Thank you for reading!