Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CF.
Here’s what’s happening in Dallas and Collin County this weekend: October 23 – 25, 2015.
From Holiday Bazaars to Haunted Houses there is something in your neck of the woods happening this weekend. Just click on the title of the event and it will take you to the details. I’m really intrigued by the Huffines Art Trails (hopefully the weather will cooperate) . . oh, and if you have not been to the Arboretum in the Fall – its a must see. Bring your camera, major photog moments!
1. Legends of McKinney Ghost Walk (Mckinney)
2. Mckinney Huge Holiday Bazzaar (Mckinney)
3. Trinity River Wind Festival (Dallas)
4. Bach & Broomsticks (Allen)
5. Steinfest 2015 (Plano)
7. Fall Festival at St. Andrews UMC (Plano)
8. Huffines Art Trails (Richardson)
Parkerfest (Parker) CANCELLED
10. Autumn at the Arboretum (Dallas)
11. Denton’s Day of the Dead Festival (Denton)
12. Medieval Arts Festival (Arlington)
13. Halloween Hustle (Mckinney)
14. Prosper Annual Book Sale (Prosper)
15. Grapevine Pumpkin Patch (Grapevine)
16. Sachse Fall Fest (Sachse)
17. Halloween Extravaganza (Rockwall)
18. FUMC Allen Fall Bazaar (Allen)
19. Texoma Trade Days (Denison)
20. The Crypt Haunted House (Farmersville)
The air has finally chilled a bit so that means everyone will be out and about this October weekend.
Have fun and share this list (below) with your friends in Collin County
P.P.S. If you are fascinated with all things pumpkin, find out where to get everything from dinner to dessert in Pumpkin flavors here