Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CF.
In this episode, we’ll learn the importance of connecting with others through simple joys and the connection the Solo Stove brings to others.
And in our current situation, this podcast interview could not be more fitting.
The company is located here in the metroplex and sells all over the world.
Maybe you’ve seen some of their models such as the Bonfire or the Yukon? Pretty sleek design, right?
Can you do me a favor?
Go take a peek at this article, Solo Stove brings a lot of value to the table and this article on how to have an Emergency Kit is a must read.
John Merris is Connecting People Around the Campfire with Solo Stove | Ep. #114
You can find more information here:
Website: Solo Stove
John is keeping friends and families connected and its happening with one Solo Stove at a time.
Listen to the entire interview here:
Thanks for Listening!
- Make sure to connect on LinkedIn and be part of We Are Collin County
- Ask a question over on the group: We Are Dallas Fort Worth
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook Page, We Are Collin County, or Pinterest. And please connect and feel free to tag me on LinkedIn where I am the most active.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to John Merris for joining me this week. Until next time!
If you’re starting a business of your own, you might like these 3 killer books ⤵️
- Jab Jab Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
Need a meeting space in Dallas? This directory is searchable by type and location ⤵️
Once more, listen to the entire interview here:
Interested in working with the We Are DFW team or being featured here on the website, start here
Helping local businesses in DFW and beyond as an Online Business Manager, support on LinkedIn, social media and marketing Training and a even a little content marketing, blog campaigns, email marketing, social media, coaching and consulting.