Help With Your Move to the DFW Metroplex
You’ve got a new job waiting for you in Frisco or Plano or Dallas or one of the bustling cities in the DFW Metroplex.
Maybe you’re working with a real estate agent on where to look or maybe you already have a home and figuring out where to go, eat, pray, shop, school, play and more when you get here.
Let’s get you immersed into the city as a neutral source of information.
All that stands between you and DFW is a little time and some insight to get you and your family jump started into life here.
And we know, it’s not always that easy.
Sure you have some general ideas about what you need and maybe some of the activities and things you’d like to do but aren’t sure of all the details.
We can help.
We have our finger on the pulse of the city and have the locals’ perspective. We know the Moms groups to join, churches that might be a right fit for you if you are looking for a church, where to enroll in kids sports, swim lessons, best date night places to hang out with new friends, grocery stores or grocery pickup locations, outdoor adventures or just where to spend a leisurely Saturday afternoon.
Do these things first:
- Go to the Facebook Page to get your daily scoop
- Join the Facebook Group to ask questions
- This is for business owners – go to the DFW Business League group to get a pulse on whats happening in the DFW business world
- Be a part of Becca’s List weekly email newsletter by subscribing here
- Read the articles on this site
If you need more assistance in getting your new DFW life started here, then you will need this . . .
Here’s how it works:
- Select the ‘New in Town Call’ below.
- Once payment is received, you’ll be able to book your call here
- This is a 30 minute call. And you’ll receive a pdf report within 72 hours of the call with resources and more details/links to the products, services, events, businesses, information discussed during the call. Reports are typically between 5 – 10 pages.