Each month here at We Are DFW, we put together monthly lists to help guide you into finding new adventures and things to do across the metroplex.
JULY To Do List in DFW
1. Get your Burger on We think that Kenny’s Burger Joint has the most amazing woodfired burgers.
2. Find a pool You might as well live in a pool this time of year
3. Treat yourself to something Red, White and Blue Baked goods at AmazeBallz will deliver
4. Watch the Fireworks see our list of things to do for Independence Day here
6. Take your Dog Swimming and keep them cool Have you been to one of these that I mentioned over here on how to keep your dog cool?
7. Spend an leisurely afternoon in McKinney McKinney has it all and makes for a classic way to spend a low key day.
This article contains some affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Thank you for reading!