Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CF.
May To Do List
2. Send Thank You notes to all the Moms because we all have many beautiful Moms and Mother-figures in our lives that have provided us guidance
3. Adventure in a new park or treat your loved ones to a simple yet beautiful picnic
4. Spend an evening in Frisco Stargazing it happens right here
6. Bark in the Park at Frisco Roughriders – I’m sure one of the dogs from the Dog Moms of Plano/McKinney/Allen/Frisco will be crowned Bark Bachelor or Bachelorette (yes, it’s a thing)
7. Partake in a quirky sno cone Gnome cones on the western border of our metroplex should not be missed. Your inner child (and your children will adore this spot).
8. Indulge in guacamole 🌮 salsa and tacos, you’re worth the extra on Cinco de Mayo see what our community is saying about the top spots over here
9. Stop and smell the roses at the Dallas Arboretum here’s an event in May you might enjoy
10. The Pools are about to OPEN, snag a new swimsuit like this one or this one that has been with me for a few years and can stand up to chlorine then venture over to the wave pool in Garland, the APEX in McKinney, the lap pool at SMU or ride the waves at Jack Carter pool.
Have a wonderful month! Check off those outdoorsy activities before the HEAT settles in here ☀️
This article contains some affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Thank you for reading!
⭐️You might also like ⭐️