Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CF.
Meet Tara Wilson of the Tara Wilson Agency who is passionate about creating experiences that build brand loyalty.
Her agency has offices in Fort Worth and in NYC where she works with a roster of internationally known clients such as Samsung, Nike, DFW Airport, ESPN, Lou & Grey and so many others.
And even with such a busy work schedule, she created Fierce Lab,an event series for the millennial woman.
Find your Inner Fierce at Fierce Lab | Ep. #093
Listen to the entire interview with Tara Wilson here:
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Ask a question over on the Facebook Group: We Are Dallas Fort Worth
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook Page, We Are Collin County, or Pinterest. And please connect and feel free to tag me on LinkedIn where I am the most active.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Tara Wilson for joining me this week.
Until next time! 💁🏼
This article contains some affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Thank you for reading!
Awesome Resources for You and Your Business!
1) FIVERR Hire from the largest marketplace for digital services.
2) Choice Home Warranty: Save thousands on Home repairs
3) Bluehost Web Hosting: The best web hosting starting at $3.95 per month
3 Killer Books for Growing your Business!
- Jab Jab Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
Once more, listen to the entire interview here:
P.P.S. Need some help in your business?
or email [email protected]