This article contains some affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Thank you for reading!
Corina Sadler, the Volunteer Resources Supervisor at the City of Plano, is not one that sits still for too long.
From the grand reopening of the Sam Johnson center to leading the way for volunteers throughout Plano to prepping for National Volunteer week.
They say that volunteering is the secret weapon of successful, happy people.
And Corina is creating more successful and happy people in Plano and beyond. 😃
Listen to the entire interview here:
You can read more about volunteering here:
Corina suggests VolunteerMcKinney.com for Collin County
as well as VolunteersInPlano.org
Subscribe to We Are Dallas Fort Worth
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on the Facebook Community: We Are Dallas Fort Worth
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook Page, We Are Collin County, or Pinterest. And please connect and feel free to tag me on LinkedIn where I am the most active.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Corina Sadler for joining me this week. Until next time!
Awesome Resources for You and Your Business!
1) FIVERR Hire from the largest marketplace for digital services.
2) Choice Home Warranty: Save thousands on Home repairs
3) Bluehost Web Hosting: The best web hosting starting at $3.95 per month
3 Killer Books for Growing your Business!
- Jab Jab Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
Once more, listen to the entire interview here:
P.P.S. Need some help in your business? Come find HELP over here
or email info@WeAreDallasFortWorth.com
You might also like:
More podcasts here: