Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CF.
This article contains some affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Thank you for reading!
✈️Dallas Fort Worth International or as we like to call it DFW Airport has been recognized as the 2019 Airport of the Year by Air Transport World.
✈️The coveted honor recognizes DFW’s innovation in providing a world-class customer experience, global leadership in sustainability, cost effective and efficient operations, excellent partnership with airlines, and collaboration with local communities to further develop the economic benefits of aviation in the Dallas-Fort Worth region.
✈️As someone who has flown out of this airport hundreds and hundreds of times plus the countless pickups and drops off here, its just amazing to see DFW continually be an innovative force. And today, I have chosen to speak with:
🍔 Zenola Campbell the VP of Concessions at DFW Airport
Listen to the entire interview here:
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on the Facebook Community: We Are Dallas Fort Worth
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook Page, We Are Collin County, or Pinterest. And please connect and feel free to tag me on LinkedIn where I am the most active.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Zenola Campbell for joining me this week. Until next time!
Awesome Resources for You and Your Business!
1) FIVERR Hire from the largest marketplace for digital services.
2) Choice Home Warranty: Save thousands on Home repairs
3) Bluehost Web Hosting: The best web hosting starting at $3.95 per month
3 Killer Books for Growing your Business!
- Jab Jab Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
Once more, listen to the entire interview here:
P.P.S. Need some help in your business? Come find HELP over here
or email [email protected]
You might also like:
More podcasts here: