This article contains some affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!).
Thank you for reading!
Dallas is growing, growing, GROWING!
Which means the roads just keep getting busier. One way to avoid the pain and frustration of 75, 635, 35 (choose your highway) is to choose the light rail via DART.
To encourage others to ride more, I’ve written multiple Suburban Guides to Dallas rail and even gave up my car for one year in exchange for DART 😃
(spoiler alert: it was awesome).
Dallasite Nevin Grinnell, the CMO of DART talks about all things DART in today’s podcast. 🚅
If you’re new to the city, have a new job far from your home or just looking for something new and adventurous then tune in to this podcast on how to use DART in Dallas.
Listen to the entire interview here:
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on the Facebook Community: We Are Dallas Fort Worth
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook Page, We Are Collin County, or Pinterest. And please connect and feel free to tag me on LinkedIn where I am the most active.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iiTunes.
Special thanks to Nevin Grinnell for joining me this week. Until next time!
1) FIVERR Hire from the largest marketplace for digital services.
2) Choice Home Warranty: Save thousands on Home repairs
3) Bluehost Web Hosting: The best web hosting starting at $3.95 per month
3 Killer Books for Growing your Business!
- Jab Jab Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
Once more, listen to the entire interview here:
P.P.S. Want to work with me or sponsor a podcast?
or email info@WeAreDallasFortWorth.com
You might also like:
More podcasts here: