Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CF.
In this episode, we’ll hear from Brandon Webb his drive to lead the EDM DFW Community.
I think what he is doing is nothing short of AMAZING! He has created a huge community and one that is all-inclusive, we are so lucky to have him here in Dallas. Listen in on the podcast to how he is spreading the values of Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect through music, news, and entertainment.
Oh, and please go give him his love over on his social channels.
You can find more information on EDM DFW here:
Website: EDM DFW
Brandon Webb is Leading the Way in the EDM Movement of DFW | Ep. #117
Listen to the entire interview here:
Thanks for Listening!
- Make sure to connect on LinkedIn and be part of We Are Collin County
- Ask a question over on the group: We Are Dallas Fort Worth
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook Page, We Are Collin County, or Pinterest. And please connect and feel free to tag me on LinkedIn where I am the most active.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Brandon Webb for joining me this week. Until next time!
If you’re starting a business of your own, you might like these 3 killer books ⤵️
- Jab Jab Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
Need a meeting space in Dallas? This directory is searchable by type and location ⤵️
Once more, listen to the entire interview here:
Interested in working with the We Are DFW team or being featured here on the website, start here
They help local businesses in DFW and beyond as an Online Business Manager, support on LinkedIn, social media and marketing Training and a even a little content marketing, blog campaigns, email marketing, social media, coaching and consulting.
More podcasts here: