Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CF.
Ronald McDonald House Dallas is being led by CEO, Jill Cumnock who is making her impact here in DFW and across Texas.
Since opening the doors in 1981, over 37,000 families have been provided a “home-away-from-home” in the times when they need it most.
✅Jill walks us through how a family would be able to participate with and receive services from the Ronald McDonald House of Dallas.
✅ The amazing expansion the house is currently undergoing
✅ And how we as a community can support these efforts.
Ronald McDonald House of Dallas
Listen to the entire interview with Jill Cumnock here:
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Connect with me on LinkedIn: Becca Niederkrom
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook Page, We Are Collin County, or Pinterest. And please connect and feel free to tag me on LinkedIn where I am the most active.
Special thanks to Jill from the ronald McDonald House Dallas for joining me this week.
Until next time! 💁🏼
Awesome Resources for You and Your Business!
1) Choice Home Warranty: Save thousands on Home repairs
2) Bluehost Web Hosting: The best web hosting starting at $3.95 per month
4) Texas Home Collection (perfect gifts for home industry professionals)
3 More Killer Books for Growing your Business!
- Jab Jab Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
Once more, listen to the entire interview here:
If you like hearing the story of Ronald McDonald House Dallas then you might hearing the story behind these other creator’s in Dallas:
Interested in working with Becca or being featured here on the website, start here
She helps local businesses in DFW and many larger businesses looking to tell a story to the readers of Dallas. Her work entails copywriting, content marketing, blog campaigns, email marketing, social media, coaching and consulting.
This article contains some affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Thank you for reading!
P.P.S. Need some relief in your business? I’m available for hire, see what and for how much here ⤵️
⭐️You might also like⭐️