The Lone Star State is full of amazing places to visit. Frisco is one Texas city that you will not want to miss, located 20 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
Whether you are interested in sports, history, shopping, or cultural events, Frisco has something for everyone. Here are my suggestions for the best things to do in Frisco.
Headed to Texas? Make a short stop in Frisco first, for a taste of the Texan suburbs. A world away from the bustling downtowns of Dallas, San Antonio, Austin and the likes, Frisco has a small-town vibe that’s perfect for a relaxing getaway still chock-full of Texan flavor.
The Best Things To Do In Frisco Texas
1. Hope Park
2. Urban Air
3. iFly Indoor Skydiving
4. Attend a Roughriders game
5. Cool off in the lazy pool at a Roughriders baseball game
6. Take a crafty AR Workshop
7. Unleash your genius at the brickLAB
8. Stroll though the Historic Downtown area (grab some 🍗 at Babe’s)
9. Shop at the Frisco Square
10. Go climbing at Canyons Rock
11. Tour the Ford Center at the Star
12. Reminisce at the National Video Game Museum
13. Play some games and drink coffee at hip Nerdvana
14. Visit the Museum of the American Railroad
Frisco has tons to enjoy and its not slowing down any time soon.
If you just moved to Frisco or looking to move to Frisco Texas, you will have all the entertainment in your own backyard.
You might also like: