This article contains some affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!).
Thank you for reading!
Clutter. Chaos. Storage Units.🏡 Whats going on in our society? We’ve got stuff. And the stuff has got us.
🔥The average size of the American home has nearly tripled in size over the past 50 years.
🔥There are 300,000 items in the average American home.
🔥While 25% of people with two-car garages don’t have room to park cars inside them and 32% only have room for one vehicle. For those who have found themselves with too much stuff, a relative’s house full of stuff or trying to find balance in their lives they might just find their way to Amy Jones.
Dallasite Amy Jones talks about Balance, Change and Flow. She authored the book ➡️Getting Rid of Possessions: It’s Harder Than You Think And she’s here to help us use our entire garage again 😃
Listen to the entire interview here:
Listen to how Amy Jones brings us Balance, Change, Flow.
Subscribe to WeAreDallasFortWorth
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on the Facebook Community: We Are Dallas Fort Worth
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook Page, We Are Collin County, or Pinterest. And please connect and feel free to tag me on LinkedIn where I am the most active.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iiTunes.
Special thanks to Amy Jones for joining me this week. Until next time!
1) FIVERR Hire from the largest marketplace for digital services.
2) Choice Home Warranty: Save thousands on Home repairs
3) Bluehost Web Hosting: The best web hosting starting at $3.95 per month
3 Killer Books for Growing your Business!
- Jab Jab Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
Once more, listen to the entire interview here:
P.P.S. Want to work with me or sponsor a podcast?
or email info@WeAreDallasFortWorth.com
You might also like:
More podcasts here: