Meet Tom Ziglar, proud son of Zig Ziglar who carries on the legacy of his father as the CEO of Ziglar and believes ⬇️
“The fastest way to success is to replace bad habits with good habits!”
He is a proud Plano Texas resident and he shares some of his favorite spots around town (and they just might be yours too!)
He was one of the kindest souls I have spoken to lately and you can’t help but want to be a better person after hearing him talk.
As CEO of Ziglar and key collaborator on his father’s 30th book, Born to Win,
Tom Ziglar carries on the organization’s “profoundly simple” philosophy: “You can have everything in life you want,
if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”
The Ziglar Legacy Lives On with Tom Ziglar | Ep. #094
Listen to the entire interview with Tom Ziglar here:
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Ask a question over on the Facebook Group: We Are Dallas Fort Worth
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook Page, We Are Collin County, or Pinterest. And please connect and feel free to tag me on LinkedIn where I am the most active.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Tom Ziglar for joining me this week.
You can see his newest book here ⤵️
Until next time! 💁🏼
This article contains some affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Thank you for reading!
Awesome Resources for You and Your Business!
1) Choice Home Warranty: Save thousands on Home repairs
2) Bluehost Web Hosting: The best web hosting starting at $3.95 per month
4) Texas Home Collection (perfect gifts for home industry professionals)
3 More Killer Books for Growing your Business!
- Jab Jab Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
Once more, listen to the entire interview here:
Know someone who would love this interview with Tom? Please pass it on =)
Interested in working with Becca or being featured here on the website, start here
She helps local businesses in DFW and many larger businesses looking to tell a story to the readers of Dallas. Her work entails copywriting, content marketing, blog campaigns, email marketing, social media, coaching and consulting.
You might also like:
⭐️Catch some of our podcast episodes here:
P.P.S. Need some relief in your business? I’m available for hire, see what and for how much here ⤵️
or email info@WeAreDallasFortWorth.com