This article contains some affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!).
Thank you for reading!
Dallasite Cheryl Poldrugach, the founder of Panic Aide talks about getting past panic and anxiety attacks
Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S., affecting 40 million adults in the United States age 18 and older, or 18.1% of the population every year.
The silver lining to all of this anxiety is that its not being kept a secret anymore.
People are talking publicly about panic attacks, anxiety and depression.
Cheryl talks about her own story and how she took massive action to make Panic Aide come to life for herself, her children and the rest of the population.
😃 I can’t wait to see this rockstar leave her legacy in Dallas and the world.
Listen to the entire interview here:
Subscribe to We Are Dallas Fort Worth
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on the Facebook Community: We Are Dallas Fort Worth
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook Page, We Are Collin County, or Pinterest. And please connect and feel free to tag me on LinkedIn where I am the most active.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Cheryl Poldrugach for joining me this week. Until next time!
Awesome Resources for You and Your Business!
1) FIVERR Hire from the largest marketplace for digital services.
2) Choice Home Warranty: Save thousands on Home repairs
3) Bluehost Web Hosting: The best web hosting starting at $3.95 per month
3 Killer Books for Growing your Business!
- Jab Jab Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
Once more, listen to the entire interview here:
P.P.S. Need some help in your business? Come find HELP over here
or email info@WeAreDallasFortWorth.com
You might also like: