Kevin Graham, the owner of Evergreen McKinney is the creative force behind some of the most beautiful home projects in DFW and he is also gave Downtown McKinney its quaint Santa’s Workshop that is seen on the historical Square during the holidays.
On the podcast, Kevin and I talk about the detail that went into Santa’s Workshop, the craftmanship, the stained glass windows and when it arrives in McKinney. He provided a gift to all of us with this workshop and you can see it here
This is one project we all get to share but he does so much more and creates beauty all over our metroplex.
If you follow Kevin on Instagram, then you’ve seen his stunning perspective of Dallas and McKinney through his lens . . . and you’ll see his adorable sidekick in most of the shots as well. Go look! Adorable, right? BTW, his name is Henry and I know my Dog Moms would just gush over him.
We referenced one of his favorite quotes and talk more about what it means:
As we evolve, so should the spaces we live in ”
Listen to the entire interview of Evergreen McKinney here:
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Ask a question over on the Facebook Group: We Are Dallas Fort Worth
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook Page, We Are Collin County, or Pinterest. And please connect and feel free to tag me on LinkedIn where I am the most active.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Kevin Graham of Evergreen McKinney for joining me this week.
Until next time! 💁🏼
This article contains some affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Thank you for reading!
Awesome Resources for You and Your Business!
1) FIVERR Hire from the largest marketplace for digital services.
2) Choice Home Warranty: Save thousands on Home repairs
3) Bluehost Web Hosting: The best web hosting starting at $3.95 per month
3 Killer Books for Growing your Business!
- Jab Jab Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
Once more, listen to the entire interview here:
P.P.S. Need some help in your business?
or email info@WeAreDallasFortWorth.com
You might also like:
More podcasts here: