Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CF.
Its about to get real hot here.
We all know it.
We love it.
We hate it. But we have to prep for it because its coming no matter how we feel about it.
Searching for the right Summer items isn’t as easy as many think. The heat in Texas becomes intense and we need to know how to have the most fun with it while staying safe. We’ve gathered the top 5 best selling Summer items: pool floats, BBQ, and sun savers to help you narrow down your search.
15 Best Selling Summer Items to Get You Thru a Texas Summer
- Inflate-A-Bull be brave and enjoy a fun bull-riding experience on water with Intex Inflatable! Host competitions with family and friends and see how long you can stay mounted on the bull.
- Now, who doest love rolling around on a cactus? Wouldn’t your loved one adore this cactus float so he/she can wrap themselves in a desert plant?
- We LOVE our beer and micro breweries around this great state like Tupps, Peticolas or Community Beer. Such awesome places! Go ahead and enjoy your ice cold beer on this refreshing Beer Floatie!!
- This Camo Tube is for your tough Texas man that wants to chill in style.
- What’s more Texan than football? This football float is the best way to enjoy the game when the temps hit those triple digits
- The Pitmaster. Barbecue is more than a great way to cook a tasty dinner. For a true pitmaster, barbecue is a way of life.
- If you haven’t been to the Salt Lick down South, then its probably on your bucket list. In the meantime, grab this 4 pack of rubs and sauces
- If you love the Egg charcoal grill then you will love this Char-Griller Akorn
- These silicone BBQ gloves can withstand temperatures up to 425 degrees
- Looking for something to make a pulled chicken sandwich with ease? You’ll love these meat claws
- This Banana Boat spray will get everywhere with the power of the spray tip. Spray it on and don’t forget the part in your hair (learned that the hard way)
- Without a doubt, we all need a car visor to keep the car as relatively “cool” as possible, whether you are stopping for a quick stroll through the new Dean and Deluca or at a friend’s pool party for the afternoon.
- Rash guards have been a life saver for my husband and I. It covers your entire upper body so no worries if you miss a spot.
- Add this Columbia sporty sun hat to your rash guard and you’ve got some major coverage at the beach or pool. My husband and I used to be the only ones wearing full coverage like this at the pool/beach and now there are a good majority of adults and kids who are covering up just like us. This hat is amazing!!
- The ultimate steering wheel cover. I don’t think I have to explain this one to any Texan who drives. Am I right?
Hope these items help you combat the heat over the next 3 months while having lots of fun in the Summertime!
Interested in working with Becca or being featured here on the website, start here
She helps local businesses in DFW and many larger businesses looking to tell a story to the readers of Dallas. Her work entails copywriting, content marketing, blog campaigns, email marketing, social media, coaching and consulting.
This article contains some affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you!). Thank you for reading!
You might also like
And take a peek at the podcast, I have had the privilege to speak to some amazing movers and shakers