Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CF.
Hoping this will be helpful for any of you who are looking to find some magic in McKinney on Christmas Eve. Enjoy the post.
9 Wonderful Ways to Celebrate Christmas Eve in McKinney 2020
1. Discover the Christmas Lights at Eldorado Village
2. Celebrate the season at First United Methodist Church McKinney
3. Treat yourself to an intimate dinner at Rye
4. Work off those calories by going on a trail run at Erwin Park
5. Take family photos at Adriatica Village
6. Finish any last minute shopping at the unique shops in Downtown McKinney
7. Attend the Christmas Pageant and Eucharist for a 2:30 pm showing at St. Andrews
8. Grab the richest and yummiest hot chocolate from Emporium Pies and take in the beauty of the Christmas tree on the Square.
9. Walk or drive thru the neighborhood of Tucker Hill where the majority of the neighborhood is lit.
You can also take a peek at the McKinney Texas Gift Guide ⤵️
And tune in to one of my most favorite podcasts ⤵️
Final Thoughts for Christmas Eve in McKinney
Hope this post was helpful to you and that you have a very wonderful and magical Christmas Eve in McKinney! Check out the other sections of he site for more things to do in McKinney.
Interested in working with the We Are DFW team or being featured here on the website, start here
They help local businesses in DFW and beyond including copywriting, content marketing, blog campaigns, email marketing, social media, coaching and consulting.