Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CF.
Our team of enthusiasts took a close hands-on look at how to deal with bed bug removal in Dallas.
If you are concerned with possibly having bed bugs in your home, on your mattress and the thought is making you itch or perhaps you actually have bed bugs in your house and you are wondering if its serious, you’ve come to the right place.
This is Exactly How You Solve Bed Bug Removal in Dallas
You can immediately take action here ⤵️
For this bed bug removal in Dallas, you could call:
✔️ A local service maybe a referral from LinkedIn
✔️ Stampede Pest Control
✔️ Grandeur Pest Solutions
✔️ Bug You Not
✔️ 911 Exterminators
Things to Consider Before You Hire a Bug Treatment & Removal Company:
- Is this a commercial or residential location?
- How many mattresses and rooms do you think are affected?
- Is this an emergency?
- Have you checked the reviews of the company?
- How many visits need to occur before you reach a resolution?
Do We Need to Worry About Bed Bugs?
100% yes. After the above detail, I don;t think anyone would like to experience bed bugs in their home.
How will you know if you have bed bugs in the home?
You will know that you have bed bugs in the home because you will see the evidence. Apart from your skin showing the results as mentioned above, you can also look out for:
- Bed bug shed their skin.
- Black dots on your mattress which are actually fecal stains from the bugs.
- In addition to fecal stains you will also notice blood stains. these will appear on your pajamas as well as your sheets.
- Odor, definitely a bad one.
Bed Bug Removal in Dallas Costs
According to a home warranty company, the average cost of hiring a professional bed bug exterminator for bed bug removal in Dallas is between $1,000 and $2,500; depending on the size of your home, your cost could be more or less than this.
Which might have you thinking, can I do this on my own?
Like many, you may not have that money sitting around to fix a house problem.
Your plan of action is to ➡️ Identify, Eliminate & Prevent
Look for signs of activity and check the cracks of the headboard and bed frame. Bed bugs, if squished, will leave a dark red stain behind. In cases of heavy infestation, the blood sucking parasites may be found all around the room most commonly in the following places:
- Folds of curtains
- Seams of chairs and couches
- Behind wall hangings
- Edges of electrical outlets and window frames
- Wash and dry bed linens and furniture covers at high temperatures. Minimum drying time: 20 minutes.
- Disassemble bed. Thoroughly vacuum all six sides of box springs, mattress and bed components. Vacuum furniture, carpets and floors.
- Shake container prior to spraying mattress, box springs, bed components, flooring and baseboards. Allow to dry completely.
- Enclose mattress and box springs in encasements to prevent bed bug entry and exit. Do not remove encasements.
- Apply powder into cracks and crevices in furniture and rooms.
3. Keep reading . . .
Top Bed Bug Removal Products in Dallas
1. Bed Bug Killer
1.Firstly, it’s a liquid spray.
This means that you can apply it direct on those areas where you believe the bed bugs live. There is a nozzle for spraying. It’s also safe to use on your furniture and mattresses and bedding, etc. You just spray over the areas and in a few minutes the areas are dry again and you can return to the room.
2.It’s an odorless liquid.
And it is safe. These are great features for this product because there are no strong smells that linger around in the home for a long time. There are those that say it does leave a slight chemical smell behind which lingers for a couple of hours after use. But even so, when you compare this product to other products, the smell is not as pungent as some and disappears quickly as well.
3.It doesn’t stain.
Another excellent feature. That means no damage to your furniture and surfaces. Yes, there is a fine film that does remain, but it’s safe. It is mainly there for the residual purpose of the spray, meaning it works not just for the day of spraying, but other days as well.
4.The residual effects last long.
This is a main feature of this product. After a day of spraying, you can expect this product to continue working and lasting for another 7-10 days after first using. Nice and comforting.
5.You do need to use this product regularly though.
So you would start off with daily spraying for a while and then you can reduce the times down to 2-3 times in a week. After that you could spray once a week.
6.Can be used for outdoors as well.
Even though it is mainly an indoor spray, it is also effective outdoors if you believe that the infestation could be outdoors as well.
2. Bed Bug Blocker Pro
The Bed Bug Blocker (Pro)™ provides an easy, reliable solution for detecting and protecting against bed bug infestations. Our reusable interceptor traps monitor for bed bug activity in areas where they are known to roam and prevent access to the wall.
Textured exterior walls make it easy for bed bugs to climb in, and slippery interior walls prevent them from climbing out. Place the traps under your bed legs or furniture posts, and rest easy.
- Provides Passive, 24/7 Detection and Protection After Quick, Easy Setup.
- Heavy-Duty, Versatile Design.
- Reusable and Eco-Friendly.
- Chemical- and Pesticide-Free.
- Safe Around Children and Pets.
- 4-Pack Provides Protection for On Bed or Other Piece of Furniture.
- 4″ Interior Diameter Fits Most Bed Posts and Furniture Legs.
3. ZappBug Room Bug Heat Treatment Chamber
Have a massive job to do in your Mcmansion? Get one of these for the ultimate bed bug removal in Dallas.
The ZappBug Room™ is a bed bug heat treatment chamber that uses a thermal chamber to exterminate bed bugs. The ZappBug Room™ has the largest capacity of any portable bed bug heating system available on the market today. Measuring at 80″ x 111″x 57.5″! You can immediately start treatment with our all natural bed bug heating system. There is no need to pretreat infested items with bed bug sprays, powders or other harmful pesticides. The ZappBug Room™ kills 100% of all bed bugs, in all life stages, including eggs, nymphs and adults as a non-toxic and all natural bed bug killer.
4. Bed Bug Early Detection Glue Traps
Harris Bed Bug Traps use irresistible food lure to attract bed bugs. These traps should be used to detect bed bugs in your home or business and may be used on an ongoing basis in combination with other products. Additionally, if you have taken steps to eradicate bed bugs and would like to monitor their return and ensure that they are completely gone, the traps are a great, cost-effective option.
5. Ecovenger Natural Bed Bug Killer for bed bug removal in Dallas
This spray kills all stages and even resistant bed bugs with a 100% mortality rate.
6. Bed Bug Killer by EcoRaider
How many bed bug products have you tried. Are you still getting bitten. EcoRaider provides the ultimate solution for eradicating bed bug infestations. What makes EcoRaider different. 1) EcoRaider micro-scale formulation penetrates bed bug’s exoskeleton and attacks its neuron receptor from inside. EcoRaider kills adults, eggs and nymphs fast on contact without using synthetic pesticide or toxins that can be harmful to people and pets. 2) EcoRaider builds up barrier with extended protection for more than two weeks. Even after drying for 14 days, its effectiveness still remains 97.5%. research data from Rutgers University, recently published by Entomological Society of America, names EcoRaider the “NO.1 Bio-Pesticide against Bed Bugs”. Study shows EcoRaider is the only natural product that killed 100% of bed bugs among a dozen products tested. As an acknowledgement to EcoRaider performance, during 2013-2014, USDA awarded two research grants to studies regarding EcoRaider effectiveness in bed bug control. EcoRaider high kill rate and extended effectiveness are not only lab tested but also field proven. It is used by pest management professionals across the country for treating all type of environments including heavily infested public housing. Although lethal for bed bugs, all EcoRaider ingredients are in compliance with FDA Generally Recognized as safe standards. It is safe to use in bed rooms, safe for children and pets and 100% bio-degradable.
- Named no.1 bio-pesticide against bed bugs in published research by rutgers university in the entomological society of America’s journal of economic entomology
- Kills adults, nymphs and eggs fast on contact with 100% efficacy
- Residual provides extended control for over two weeks
- Highly effective for both early and heavy infestation
- Natural and toxin-free
- Child, pet, bird and fish friendly
- Natural pleasant aroma
In order to solve Bed Bug Removal in Dallas you have the option to DIY at home or call in a pro. It depends on your comfort level and budget.
Interested in working with the We Are DFW team start here
They help local businesses in DFW and many larger businesses looking to tell a story to the readers of Dallas. Her work entails copywriting, content marketing, blog campaigns, email marketing, social media, coaching and consulting.
You might also like
If you like podcasts, here are a few of my episodes from the We Are Dallas Fort Worth podcast