Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in this post may be "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Disclosure in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CF.
Anna is a town in Texas with a population of 11,318. Its in the far northern tip of Collin County. If you have work in Dallas, this is NOT the place to live. If you work from home or work in Anna or McKinney then you might want to see what Anna Texas homes are for sale.
Living in Anna offers residents a rural feel that they just might be moving to Texas for.
Anna Texas Homes for Sale
- Recognize a roof in need of repair.
- How much painting needs to be done on the interior and exterior.
- Location – how long is your commute? (VERY IMPORTANT)
- How’s the plumbing?
- You need to look at the home in the day and at night.
- Is the house well-insulated?
- What age are the windows?
- The LOCATION. If you are commuting to Dallas, Las Colinas or West Plano you are going to be in for a brutal commute.
- Your gut reaction to a neighborhood or home. When its time for you to resell this home, your future buyer’s might be feeling the same thing. Be honest with yourself and your spouse.
- HOA: Does this home have an HOA? If so, how much? How do they help the residents? How is the public property maintained? Are there weeds in the entryway of the neighborhood. Details matter. Is their a system for work orders and complaints?
If you don’t have to be too close to the city and don’t need to be too close to the airport, then . .
Our top 3 picks for Anna Texas Homes for Sale
1. I love the amount of space for kids to run and play in this yard. If you’re moving this far away from Dallas, then why not have some space? See listing here
2. Another home with place to stretch, plus it comes with a 2-story barn
3. This classic 1935 home is begging for a little love. If walls could talk . .
One more thing . . . come join the Facebook convo.
Interested in working with the We Are DFW team or being featured here on the website, start here
They help local businesses in DFW and beyond including copywriting, content marketing, blog campaigns, email marketing, social media, coaching and consulting.
Catch some of our podcast episodes here:
And more on Anna here: